Friday, September 7, 2007

Cool Stuff

It's time to go shopping! Here are some cool new things I've discovered in the latest catalogs:

Poop Pouch


I received a sample pouch and I gotta tell you, I love this thing! But I'm not using it for its intended use - instead, I have it holding my keys, cell phone, latte money, and of course, an extra doggie bag or two. It's perfect! There are a variety of styles you can choose from, including leather, and you can also get a matching bandana for a full on stylin' effect.


Vibrating Massage Mitts


A version is available for both cats and dogs. I have no idea how the five-battery powered mitts will be received by the brood, but it's a nice idea for taking pet massage to the next level. The website is currently for wholesale and retail purchasers only - if you like them, your local boutique dealer can order for you.


Companion Charms


Not only is this a cute item to share with your pet, some of the $39.95 sale goes to Canine Companions for Independence to train dogs for people with disabilities. You choose whether you use the unit as a key chain for you and a collar charm for your pooch, or as a valet key. Either way, it's very stylish gift.


Going Glam

For the pet who has everything, here's a selection of $350 pet houses for your dog or $395 kitty condos for your cat. Will definitely make a conversation piece in whatever room of the house you put this in.


Bath Time


Almost half of us (47 percent) bathe our pets at home in the bathtub, showers, kitchen or utility sinks, according to the water fixture maker Moen. Since I'm one of those, I'm always looking for great shampoos that not only make my job easier in washing a dog who hates bath time but also provides the benefits of a good bath for as long as possible. Pet Aromatics's products are 100% chemical free with a variety of very nice, and possibly doggie approved, scents, including "Woodsy Woof".


In Memoriam

In my many years as a pet owner, it means so much to receive a message of condolence from someone who understands how much our pets influence our lives. This makes a lovely gift for someone who is grieving their pet's loss, or as a gift to yourself as you honor the memory of your own beloved pet.

No comments: